Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lon3lY DaYs....Sh0w HaNd???

Lastnight i tell myself:"hey ! u must 12am slept ya!!!"

But at the end still is 2am only slept...wakaka^^
Today,
when in english language class,
i very tired.....
Almost sleep in class again.....T.T
After tat,my microeconomics lecturec something wrong today....
always make cold~~joke.....whole class LOL....
His pattern so cute n talk abit hokkien to us today....
Next monday i need to present my table tennis project...
but i still din touch it at all.....haha
This is my new table tennis racket:


Nice???
Now left me alone at house....

So bored n lonely~

Agnes n Shirly go practice dancing......

Yang go play badminton with his friend.....

Then,i cooking lo.....

I cook both of this!!!!


Look ugly???Muhaha~








I left this let them to wash!Hmm...




Now i introduce a part of my penang flat(rent) to u all.....

My room....
Now i very confuse about something....
still not yet make decision....how?!
It is very hard to decide.....
Some1 help me pls~
Waiting my housemate comeback....
BYE BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment