Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TAR Sp3aKinG T3sT & H.E Pr3s3nTatIon

Hubungan Etnik Presentation....
Let me introduce my classmate to u all....hahaha




Lydia..
Not a FIR song name...
Is my class rep name...wakaka



SaLLy....her formal wear r so Nice~


TALL>>>>SHORT
Wao~~Melinda r so tall....
still wear 4inch of shoe....




G!rLs Gr0uP~




My housemate....Ks...
gong gong eh~.....haha
Speaking Test.....







Hui Min(Center)




Wao.....both guys wearing red colour shirt..
promote for HOTLINK....hoho^^






Cute???








So cool~
Here we come.....
today Hubungan Etnik Presentation......
Is my group turn le yeah.....
When want present....my heart move faster n faster......
but at the end stable le....haha





MJ TEAM....haha....oways talk about MJ




My group member....Kheng Loon which is standing n Chun Hian sitting...




Tat's me!!!!!hoho.....














No comments:

Post a Comment