Saturday, November 7, 2009

Moodless....suprise....stress....Saturday....

Today,
I din sleep for whole night....
from midnight chat till morning....
It's CHALLENGING!!!

9am go to college attend movie appreciation......
after the movie start 5minute,
i edi fall in sleep...
going to "LA LA"Land....@-@
The story is about pig n spider....-.-

>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>

My housemate face love problem....
that make me feel moodless too....
a -ve thing again......
i reali dont understand....T.T

I do my power point for few hour....
eyes is so pain....
Then going to eat dinner...
alone again.....this week i edi alone for few times....
today din eat breakfast & lunch...
not diet...is lack of money...

My mood n thinking is complicated right now.....
Nowadays,i am lost....
i feel that i am not me anymore....
I dont like nowadays LBP....
Because he lost his confindence...lazy to dressup....
messy look....always sleepy....
dont like nowadays life style....
& always fake smile.....

Need start a "journey",
found myself back.....
hope 1days ,i will "reach the destination".....

MOODLESS....

1 comment:

  1. Ping:

    u must rest more a...
    don b too tired...
    lack of money should b tell ur parent ar
    anything just discuss with ur family
    they will help u d...

    wish u all the best
    smile wide wide o^^
    +U+U
    +U....

    ReplyDelete