Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time to Change & Fix =)

Recently i feel that....
i dont have much best friends...
Maybe it's cause by my behavior and attitude....
Sometimes i talk too loud or too fast....
they r thinking me "beh syok" them or fierce....actually i m not...
The main problem is on the way i communicate ..

2nd..
Sometimes i like to control people...
I need people to 4low my instruction....
Sometimes is helping people,but sometimes also make people fed up....

3rd...
I too siao kia sometimes....
Friends tought i cant serious to do something....
and me also cant earn respect....
Friends make "over joke" to me...
I dont like tat....~.~
Maybe i small gas ??
this is the thing i confuse @@

So.....
From now onwards,
I want to change the way i communicate...
Less control people,helping more....
I need to be more serious and no more siao kia ^^...

TIME TO CHANGE & FIX =)

No comments:

Post a Comment