Sunday, October 31, 2010

D'Piazza & NoV> The whole new me ^^

It's 2.24am...

I just bath finish...Just after finish work,
melinda mum bring all worker to 中国风味馆 steambot !
The surrounding is awesome !!ofcoz the food is delicous too xDD...
Ho liao Ho liao !!...

29OCT-31OCT, i work at D'Piazza PC Show...
In this 3 days,i just sell out one writing pad...==

In this 3 days, i also think my class problem...
feel that M5 is "sick" edi...all classmate frdship r change....
feel not well on that...n decide to solve it !!
So, i will find time talk with few housemate...
i might be the bad guy to ask them n force them to say out wwat happen ....
I hope i will success !

In this 3 days,although i m busy....
but her always run into my mind...
i am more miss her than when i am free....
That feeling make me feel bad ~
bcoz damn miss her...
Feel want to phone her....
but...what to do...
cant phone also....
The feeling r so strong....

Today is a new month edi ~NOV..
I am changing my style since this sem start...
the way i talk...studies....
Now all still process-ING....
This month i want done best than last month !!
Although i not reali confidence,
but sure i will try do 100% n till last min !!
Have many life target in this month ....

This the thing that happen in me in this 3 days....
and the target of NOV....

^^

1 comment: