Monday, December 6, 2010

BookS and CdS...

Dec 7,12.00am

This few weeks,
i spend my time all in studies...
Study for midterm test....
Assignment....
Presentation...

When free,
i will read some self-enrichment book..
n
Hear Kenny G saxophone music~~
It's romantic n relax my mind n soul *Thumbs up

25 Nov,i and my housemate
Whole 4-20 going to ONE STOP POPULAR FAIR....
When i step into the fair,
I saw Twilight Series book...got 30% Discount ^^
I waiting this fair for quiet long time d....
After that,
I buy Kenny G Love Ballads album..
This is the 1st time i bought an Original album...=)
Twilight Book until now i dont have time to read it,
need wait until after next mon FM test...
only got time ro read it :(

3-5Dec i work at PISA PC EXPO,
The 1st day when i work,
i din sold out anything...
bcoz that day i have sorethroat and stomach feeling unwell ><
The 2nd n 3rd day get better d ^^
But everyday after work also felt damn tired la @@
Collecting money for buy NIKON DSLR xD

This coming Thur,got Business Economics test @@....
2molo morning i only start study....
Because today me r pretty tired ><...

The photo below is the books and album i buy it recently :

幸福就像狗尾巴,I bought this book at 1st week of Nov..
i read this book while i sit ferry to Penang Jetty...




把嘲笑当激励
I bought this book at 2nd week of Nov
I also always bring it along with me...
I like this book Author and its story line...
It give me alot +ve thinking,encouragement ^^


A series of Twilight Book :Twilight Saga,New Moon,Eclipse and Breaking Dawn
Book I-III have be shown on Cinema...Book IV will on Cinema at next year ^^
It's about the romantic love story between Vampire and Human....
Ori price : Rm188
Popular Fair : Rm130

I gonna to read all this after next mon FM test,
I might take long time to read all this...
Bcoz my english r poor....so i can improve my english while reading ^^
Twilight Saga
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
This is the 1st ori album i bought at my life !! ^^
The romance music make me feel relax xDD
Last thur 2Dec,i bought this Kenny G -Heart n Soul newest album ..
All music just can described by 1 word 'WoooHooooo"

This is wat happen on me at last month ....
I will update my blog again when free ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment