Saturday, December 25, 2010

X'mas eve and The horrible dream..

24Dec,
Yeah ~~~~ it's xmas eve !!!
Early morning,i am so excited...
but ofcoz need to go tuition 1st ><...
After tuition,
i , hian n mel go to TESCO buy some food material for later to cook at mel house....
Then, we going to econ class.....@@...

After econ class,i go mel house...to prepare the food....
The people who attend the mel xmas party include:
Me,mel,hian,noel,ah guat,ching li,bea n bea sis,steph,mel family and liu long... xD
We from 5.30pm prepare the food until 8pm ++...
then some of us cant hold it anymur, and then "curi makan"....==
Next,Liu Long reach mel house....and he start to make his "拉面" ....
wooooh~~~~the real "noodle kung fu"....i be his " Noodles Apprentice" ...lol...
His "拉面"...is f*cking delicious !!!....damn !..hahax
The food we have is cheezy sausage,meatball,nugget,egg n tuna sandwich,mushroom soup( this is specially make by mel and the material include 5 type of "moku"..),salad,mash potato,and the last 1 is ...................TURKEY !!!! *This turkey is make by mel mum,this is my 1st time eat this !..woooooooohhhhh~~~its also f*ucking delicious ~~~ LMAO....

Mel mum also get her “中国白酒” and let us drink ...wooooohhh~~~
its 1st time for me too ^^....the alcohol level is so high !!
Ching li just drink 1 cup,then her eyes turn to red edi...ofcoz she not yet drunk...
I drink few cups too....luckily i also din drunk ...hehe ^^

Its 12am,ding dong !!!
We raise up our wine cup and said " Merry Christmas !!! "
Then we play a game with poker card..."Police and The Killer " ..
This game include judge,police,killer and citizen...
Killer need to confuse citizen that his is not killer and make all the citizen feel the police is the killer....
Police need to lead the citizen point to the killer and make him out of the game....
It's reali "宫心计" ....

We play and talk till 7am...
that time i was totally exaushted and take a nap till 8am....
then i back to my hostel by driving my car..that time my eyes still @@...

25 Dec,
I from 9am sleep till 4pm....@@
My classmate invite me to paradise beach at night....
i din go,bcoz i feel want to go back home...hehe
After i reach my home....
i and my old secondary frds going to RAJA UDA TOM YAM !
Yummy ~~~few month din go thr edi..^^

26 Dec,
8.40am i have wake up,but i press my class to off mode ...
and continue sleep....
Then, i have make a horrible dream in my live....
The dreams story is like this:
" When i wake up.....i realise every1 is crying....
i feel weird.... then i found out i was dead ! ><....
I feel so sad ~and my soul go find mum and said " why i so young,and i die edi !...i still got lot thing not yet done....i still din become billionaire and etc....
i am cry badly....i am confuse and dunno when i was die....i remember at midnight i still got sms my frds Noel....then my soul directly appear at my frds thr....he show me his phone and thr write 3.11am i still got sms him....i m cry and tell him..."pls tell my mum,dont put me in coffin and buried me yet"and the i was awake at 11am....it's lucky is just a dream !...My heart feeling is reali like a real 1....just like i cried b4......><.....

But,anyway its just a dream......^^
It's to be good that i still alive .......

No comments:

Post a Comment