Sunday, February 6, 2011

Final Exam :( >> Holiday ^^ >> CNY :D


WaA~~ I long time din blogging d ^^
After test ,i busy clean my home for cny ...
and today almost every frd back to school and work edi..
So,finally i have my real own time xD

TARC Y2SEM2 FINAL TEST (7Jan-19Jan2011),
I from 2nd Jan,start study for final test ...
That 18days,i just like in HELL....everyday sleep around 6 hours b4 test reach...
During test ,i everyday almost sleep 2 hours/1 hours or din sleep !! WTH !!
Bcoz the test time table is too pack !!
After test the 3rd subject FAF i very DOWN !!bcoz the question is totally out of my expectation !!
Next,my 5thh subject Business Econ....i quiet tiring that day....
i din done well in this subject
After the test finish ,my whole body like want seperate into few pieces !
DAMN F*CKING tired !!
Night i going out dinner with my classmate ...
after that we go VOODOO for clubbing ~~
yeah yeah ~ *shake shake ....
but i feel MOIS is nicer ....
After back from there,i continue go classmate home drink alcohol drinks ....*devil laugh
The next day, we going to Prangin Mall and 1st Avenue...i go thr to survey DSLR...
and we go 1st Avenue cinema watch “笑着回家”... it's damn FUNNY !!! especially "JLB" this words....which means JIAK LIAO BI ....LMAO !!
After that....friday is last day i stay at penang n prepare going back to hometown....
1st i go to cut a new hair style ^^...i can style my hair as normal korean pattern or mohawk pattern xD
then,I going to Queensbay buy CNY shirt ,pants and etc ^^

HOLIDAY !!
After i back to hometown,
1st mission is help my mum to clean up my family "Books Room"
i choose those old books and bring it to recycle...
then allocate each book to their own category...
There are so much of dust ~always make me "harrrrrr qiuuuuuuu"
i spend whole day to finish my "1st mission"

the 2nd day,
i need to clean up my home storeroom
i have find many toys that i play when i still child ~~
but some spoil edi ....T.T i need throw it
This is the remaining toys ^^
Let me introduce to u all...

Pokemon model~i have over 100pcs !!

This is DIGIMON 02 and DIGIMON 03 Device !!
The green 1,still can work...
really miss my childhood^^
级斗战车 !!
爆旋陀螺 !!
The 3rd mission is tidy up my wardrobe...
i have choose many old shirt n pants...some of it donate to orphan house and some throw into dustbin T.T
Bcoz those form 3/4 "La La" shirt and pants,i wont wear them go out again !! ....hahax

Then 25 Jan,
i going to penang again....
today i going to buy DSLR!!!
I have been survey around 7 month !!
At 1st i dunno whether to choose NIKON D90 or Canon 60D....
Canon 60D features is more awesome ...
but many professional photographer said ...
NIKON colour and depth is better ~
So i believe them ^^

Ta~~nah~~~My NIKON D90 !!

After i bought this DSLR,i m officially bankrupt !!
I owe my dad RM2k !! ><
But i am very happy ,bcoz finally i have my own DSLR ^^

HAPPY RABBIT YEAR :D

除夕,
mum wake up earlier in the morning....
and prepare foods material...
cook ~~~

then my relatives come to my home and pray our ancestors 1st...
AT night,is reunion dinner time !!!!!
This 1 of the part i most craving of....^^

At sharp 12am,i can hear many firecracker voice !!
and my phone keep "ring ~~~~"....
got a lot of message wish ...:P

初一,
many relatives come to my home...
and i get many ang pao too ^^
and i keep eating biscuit ~~
homecook food ...
OMGOSH !! i m getting fatter ~~
night i going to temple n pray ^^

初二,
Whole family going back to grandmother(mum side) house ^^
there also have a lot of delicious foods ~~ and...............VODKA ~~...*devil laugh
and got alot of ang pao !!!

初三night,
I and my parents going to Sunway Carnival Mall watch

I Love Hong Kong

DAMN FUNNY !!! LOL !!

初四,
I going to Who's Bryan to meet up my secondary school frds...
we 1 year only reunion once ^^
All of them r change xD
Some talk about future business....some discuss about their DSLR...some talk about their Iphone4...
and at last we gamble @@...i have lose rm7 ><

别误会。。。这是拜祖先的~


团圆饭!!!! 新年里我最爱的一部分 !!


佛教里的十供 ~ 每一样东西带来不同的意义。。
我老爸 ^^

三舅和他的狗- MAX~

老妈~和我可爱的侄女 :P
Tonight i n parents going to cousin BBQ partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~....yeah ^^
2molo my old friends,Wai Kee come to my house over9 and will follow me n my parents going to 极乐寺 :DDD
9Feb, my Y2S2 result is coming out ><.....wish my business econ will pass~~~~ang kong po pi ....
noon will going to Ah wan house gather with penang island friends ^^

At last,i at here wish everyone HaPpieeeeeeeeeee Rabbitttttttttttttt Yearrrrrrrr ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment