Thursday, March 24, 2011

1983

Now is March 25 ,3.25am.......

After i start my new semester....
i was so busy.....
Until yesterday just finish all my coursework....
and now waiting my final exam at begin of the april......

Last few weeks..i going to an electric therapy clinic...
I saw so many adult or oldman which have stroke before.....
An old ladies..hand,fingers,leg ...有些向内弯,有些向外弯...
she told me...it was an car accident happen at 1983......
After that accident......his hand,fingers and leg get infection and injured...
She din go for therapy....bcoz too busy and need take care of her dad......
until the last 5 years...she only come for this electric therapy...
the thing make me suprise is she still can drive even walking also be a problem for her !!! She tell me....:"although my hands and legs become like this,i still can drive...bcoz we need to be independent and we cant depend on the others forever".....this sentence make me feel so meaningfull and its fix into my mind edi "Independent" !!

Recently....Japan happens earthquake and its cause tsunami.....so many human dead...
and earthquake happen again at Myanmar yesterday....O.O..... OMG !!!
It's just like a symptom telling to us 2012 is gonna to be happen?!
It's so near to Malaysia...
Prays for Japan and Myanmar :(
God bless them....god bless the world....

Nitez every1 ....

No comments:

Post a Comment