Sunday, August 2, 2009

Overnight and SleEpiNg~~~~

Yesterday night,
i stay at sister in-law house.......
My friends bear come back from SP n Petai come back from KL.....
So i meet them at TOM YAM stall them.....
2 month din meet them already....
Ah Bear pimpes was grew more n more.....haha^^
Petai hair become longer n knew to mekap le......
After that.....i back to sister house lo....
I watched ZOHAN......it has some over 18 material.....
But it was FUNNY~~hehe
My sis house was so cold~....the wind.......
I felt so sleepy~~~zzZ.....then go slept le.......

This morning i woke up at 8.30am.....
but still felt very sleepy~~~
I went to morning market with parents....
and ate breakfast.....but i still felt sleepy~zzZ.....
When reached own house,
i was so happy!!!!
I directly lie on sofa n slept.....at 11am.....
I slept until 2pm....Tat's amazing!

Now i writing blog lo....lame~
Ok la,i write until here only...
Wanna go watch Taiwan Drama le~
By3~

No comments:

Post a Comment