Friday, August 28, 2009

StUdY W33K~TaR CoLL3g3 F!nAl 3xAm....0MG!!!

This week is a study week.....



din tick attandance......



So,few people go to college....



My class also less people.....


I already join Elite Alliance marketing group.,......



I need to invite friend to join~.......



I edi ask 5people to hear the E-Business briefing.....



just 1people go to hear~........T.T



But he edi join IRC.....he like not interested~



Argh~when only got people join my group ??!!!



ATTENTION:
I will on9 open store & sell things soon!

I not form study...haha

NESCAFE come to our college to promote~

U all c...so few people~~

W3 study in L!bRarY~(I m cameraman)


ARGh~next thur start EXAM edi...

start feel pressure....tension...

Want coutinue study ACCOUNTING le...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment