Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sakae-ing....Cinema-ing .......路痴!

Thur 20/8,
This morning i din attend H.E class.....
because too tired :p.......
After that i going to english class.....
Friends say want watch ghost movie:The Orphan.....
Then we go to Gurney....we invite Lydia to go too...but her got piano class later...haha



We go to SAKAE SUSHI eat lunch.....sushi is delicious.....but i need to pay rm20+++
oh no~so expensive~

And my friend talk a extreme cold joke there....

he said:我把rm5打到重伤“黑青”后,它就会变成紫色的rm100啦~好冷~~


We go to cinema n want buy "The Orphan" ticket....

but din have that movie yet...

Yeah ~yeah~actually i dont like to watch horror movie de.....haha

At the end,we decide to watch this>>>>>>I LOVE YOU,BETH COOPER....hahaha

Beth Cooper is so pretty.....sexy....charming~
but this guy main character is look funny~~...hoho

Wao~sexy~~~~

Friday,

I sit my housemate car go back hometown....

But me is a 路痴~

带错路~带她游花园。。。。。哈哈

Luckily at the end,

i still can reach my house....

but she look very "te"......

Sry ya~......haha

Today,

Tar College Final exam is coming soon!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment